Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello..it's been a while!

Hello to all of my gluten-free friends. It has been a very long month since I wrote. A lot has good stuff has taken my time....my daughter had prom, orientation at University of Central Florida, graduation, and my tying up loose ends at my job. I'm off for the summer now and have a full agenda. However, I have truly missed writing and hearing from you all.

I am in Denver, Colorado with my husband. We arrived on Saturday the 9th and have been on the go! We went to Boulder and Estes Park when we arrived. On Sunday, we drove around as well, sightseeing metro Denver. Yesterday and today he was in business meetings so I galavanted (a word my mom used to use)and shopped in fun boutiques. The best part is yet to come....I found Deby's Gluten Free Bakery and Cafe, Beau Jo's, a pizza "joint" that uses Deby's pizza crusts, and an Italian restaurant who uses her stuff as well. When I get home I'll give you the details with pictures! I was like a kid in a candy store as I enjoyed my gluten free food. Ah, Nirvana!

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone...Lisa, I am going to join your support group when I get home from the cruise we are taking next week with the kids. A last hurrah for my daughter before we take her to UCF.

Please come back in a few days to see what goodies I found in the Denver area. For now, be well....

Faye

4 comments:

Lynn Barry said...

My goodness I was ready to light the flare and through it in the air...good to see ya bloggin' again. Enjoy your time together. HUGS

Sheltie Girl said...

Congratulations on your daughter's acceptance to UCF. I can't wait to see the goodies you found in Denver.

Sheltie Girl @ Gluten A Go Go

Lisa said...

Wow..thought you fell off the earth! Glad to have you back will be thrilled(!) to have you join our group...looking forward to finally meeting you when you get back! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Faye...PLEASE go to McKinners pizza bar in old town littleton. Christopher will make you a GF crust from scratch...it is to die for. Plus, he is my brother. They have an awesome menu and place to hang out. kt